Guest Post Program
Write for the ConvertFlow blog
Want to write for our community of 20,000+ marketers? Here's what you need to know.
- Ahrefs Domain Rating of 70 (and growing)
- 2x editorial "follow" backlinks per post
- By-line with additional link to your website
- Creator page with links to your social profiles and other articles around the web
- Dedicated broadcast email to our list of over 20,000 marketers & business owners
- Inclusion in our weekly Conversion Marketing Roundup email to the same list
- Ongoing promo across social platforms
- Potential for paid social promo, if the post shows enough conversion value for us
- We’re only accepting conversion stories and teardowns about ecommerce brands. Bonus if it’s your own story—even better if it involves ConvertFlow. More info here.
- Browse our blog before submitting an idea—note style, formatting, content, etc.
- Wait for your pitch to be accepted before starting work on a post
- Don't be self-promotional. Focus on the lessons the reader can take away.
- Speak from your experience. Distill the lessons you’ve learned so readers can apply them to their own businesses.
- Review editorial guidelines before you pitch
Ready to submit your idea?
What topics are best for the ConvertFlow blog?
Do you accept pre-written posts?
What does the process from pitch to publication look like?
How long does the publication process take?
How can I increase my chance of publication?
Do you blog swap or write for other sites?